Minimize interruptions to your business
Fire, Flood, Industrial Dust, EnvironmentalContamination, Chemical Contamination, Impact Damage.
- Soot & smoke condensation
- Chloride Contamination
- Fire-extinguishing water
- Salt Water
- Construction & Industrial Dust
- Residues from fire extinguisher powder
- General Environment Dust
- Fire soot and water damaged restoration
- Restoration of electrical and electronic equipment
- Inspection and damaged report
- Drying and dehumidification services
- Demolition and clearing of debris
- Fungus, bacteria and mould decontamination and anti-microbial treatment
- Rental of blower, dehumidifier and de-flooding equipment
- Air duct cleaning
- Corrosion control
- Dry-ice decontamination
- Hi-tech clean rooms
- Re-construction and renovation services
- Recovery of Mechanical and
- Electrical services
Disaster Restoration Advantage
- Fast response and action that is the Disaster Restoration mission. In time of crisis, fast response plays an important role in restoration.
- 24 hrs round the clock service.
- Using state of the art equipment to rectify the problem. Singapore’s largest inventory of drying and de-flooding equipment.
- Proven track record with 96% success rate.
- Able to deploy manpower immediately. Back by 70 full-time staff.
- After sales service featuring “No Cure – No Pay” : Disaster Restoration Guarantee. Conditions Apply) No one in the industry offer that. We strongly believe that you should not pay for things which cannot be restored.
- Ready standby equipment to tackle 300,000 sq. ft of area at any point of time.
- Reasonable charges with the customer and insurers in mind.
- Able to provide temporary storage facility.